Eastern Mountain Sports
Eastern Mountain Sports wanted an attractive and comfortable floor for its shoe department to provide customers with the proper setting for selecting new shoes. FreeStyle flooring, with its patented resilient composition, provided the perfect solution. Better still, there were no installation hassles and no waiting for concrete to cure and adhesives to dry. FreeStyle was simply snapped together, directly on the concrete subfloor, and ready to use immediately, which helped make the whole build-out project run more smoothly.
FreeStyle™ is Good For the Soles!
FreeStyle™ Interlocking Environmental Flooring is a great choice for Retail Stores. With a durable wear layer, it’s built for the demanding requirements of a retail setting. It installs quickly, without glues, and can be used immediately upon installation.
Since it doesn’t need glues, it’s easy to move if the store is reconfigured and won’t be prone to the failures commonly found with conventional glue-down flooring, thereby making it a safer choice with lower ongoing maintenance costs. Made in a variety of attractive styles, it can be installed directly over old flooring and can be walked on immediately, eliminating the typical downtime and disruption found with conventional glue-down flooring products.Best of all, FreeStyle™ is made from recycled materials – it’s good for the soles and the environment! In retail stores, FreeStyle™ has a number of distinct advantages:
Solves Difficult Flooring Problems
- Can Be Used Directly on Top of Old Flooring
- Covers High Moisture Concrete
- No Adhesive Failures to Worry About
- Reduces Downtime
- Meets “Quick Build” Timelines
- Don’t Have to Wait for New Concrete to Fully Cure
- Use Floor Immediately After Installed
- Easily Installed and Changed to Suit Changing Promotional Needs
- Damaged Tiles Can Be Changed Easily and Quickly
Durability to Match the Most Demanding Environments
- Formulated for Commercial and High Traffic Use (20-mil, Commercially-Rated Wear Layer)
- 10-Year Commercial Wear Through Warranty
Resilient Construction for Safety and Comfort
- Reduces Noise
- Meets ADA Requirements for Slip Resistance
- Better Comfort Under Foot
- Made with 50% Recycled Materials, Including Post-Consumer Carpeting
- 100% Recyclable Back into New FreeStyle – We’ll Take it Back!
- Portable for Re-use
- Interlocking to Eliminate the VOCs from Adhesives