Kaleida Women’s and Children’s Hospital
When Kaleida Women’s and Children’s Hospital replaced its floors, they needed flooring that could be installed with minimal downtime. They also wanted a “Green” floor — one that would be comfortable to walk on and in a style consistent with the designer’s vision. With FreeStyle™, the hospital’s maintenance crew was able to install directly over the existing ceramic floor quickly and cost effectively. To match the décor, a custom color was created and now they have a gorgeous, comfortable, environmentally friendly floor!
FreeStyle™ — Just What the Doctor Ordered!
For busy hospitals and clinics with tight downtime constraints, FreeStyle™ Interlocking Environmental Flooring is the perfect flooring solution. Installed directly over old flooring, with no need for adhesives, it can be walked on immediately, eliminating the typical disruptions found with conventional glue-down flooring products. No need for concrete to fully cure and no need for glue to dry! It has a durable wear layer, so it can stand up to heavy traffic. FreeStyle™ is available in many attractive styles, is made from recycled materials, and has a stain-resistant composition. In hospitals and clinics, FreeStyle™ offers:
- Meets “Quick Build” Timelines and Reduces Downtime
- Installs Directly over Existing Floors (Asbestos & Asphalt tile, Resilient, Wood, VCT & Concrete
- Eliminates Costly and Disruptive Rip-Out of Old Flooring
- Eliminates Wait for New Concrete to Fully Cure
- Floor May be Used Immediately After Installation Damaged Tiles Can Be Changed Easily and Quickly
- Covers High Moisture Concrete
- Installs Directly Over Problem Sub-Floors
- Eliminates Worries about Adhesive Failures
Durability to Match the Most Demanding Environments
- Waterproof, Anti-Microbial, Chemical & Stain-Resistant Composition
- Formulated for Commercial and High Traffic Use (20-mil, Commercially-Rated Wear Layer)
- 10-Year Commercial Wear Through Warranty
Resilient Construction for Safety and Comfort
- Reduces Noise
- Meets ADA Requirements for Slip Resistance
- Better Comfort Under Foot
- Made with 50% Recycled Materials, Including Post-Consumer Carpeting
- 100% Recyclable Back into New FreeStyle – We’ll Take it Back!
- Portable for Re-use Interlocking to Eliminate the VOCs from Adhesives