FreeStyle™ Commercial Interlocking Flooring
FreeStyle Commercial is an interlocking flooring that is adhesive-free and easy to install. It has a durable top layer that comes in a variety of decorative styles and colors. Best of all, FreeStyle is made with a resilient recycled plastic that is resists moisture and installs easily over a variety of problem subfloors.
- Environmentally Preferred – 70% recycled vinyl and carpet – 100% cradle-to-cradle recyclable – Eligible for LEED points
- Commercially Rated – 10-year limited wear warranty – 20-mil wear layer with urethane/no-wax finish – Waterproof, anti-microbial, chemical & stain-resistant composition – Stays in place uner 550 p.s.i point loads – Low noise, excellent comfort under foot – ADA slip-resistant compliant
- Fast Installation – Minimal sub-floor prep – Immediate walk-on – No downtime or disruptions – Cost up to 100% deductible first year – May qualify for 50% bonus depreciation
- Attractive Styles – Realistic and Natural Styles to Fit Any Decor
MAS Certified Green
Our modular flooring is certified MAS Green. Only products that pass the stringent MAS tests can display the MAS Certified Green logo. This logo is your assurance our flooring is certified for low VOC emissions.
Patented “Zipper” Interlock System
Place directly over…
- Problem subfloors – cracks, high moisture, irregular surfaces
- Existing floors – without revmoving asbestons & asphalt tile, resilient, wood, VCT, or concrete
Standard Running Line
Below are our standard running line styles. All of these styles are available with no minimum order requirements and are generally available for shipment within 1 to 4 weeks from order.
Stone: Atlantic Slate
Stone: New England Slate
Stone: Sahara Stone
Wood: Cherry Block
Wood: Maple Block
Wood: Walnut Block
Special Order Line
Below our are special order styles. All of these styles require a minimum order of 2,500 sq. ft. and have a lead time of 10 to 14 weeks.
Black & Tan Granite